WellStar Health Success Story
About WellStar Health System
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
- An award-winning health system and
"Best Places to Work"
- More than 11,000 employees
- Committed to delivering world-class healthcare
In 2008, WellStar's director of work-life services was facing an intensely competitive industry that's chasing the same highly skilled talent and a challenging economy for working Americans who struggle with credit problems. Because WellStar's corporate culture makes the organization a huge proponent of success both at work and home, she was seeking innovative benefits that could support their retention initiatives and help employees with financial struggles.
She also needed to implement a program that would have an impact, but wouldn't require any heavy lifting to allow her to focus on strategic issues within the organization.
- They were seeking innovative benefits that would contribute their corporate culture and work-life initiatives
- They wanted to recruit and retain top talent by providing the most comprehensive and attractive benefits package in the competitive healthcare industry
- They needed to implement a program that would have an impact, but not affect the bottom line
- And they wanted a program that would not be an administrative strain on the HR/Benefits department
- 18.2% participation
- 73.2% repeat buyers
- Robust benefits package
- Benefit that supports retention and work-life balance initiatives
- No additional cost or administrative burden
If you have any questions on these new services and resources that we are providing our customers,
please Contact Us or Call 866-885-7212.