Is your human resources department struggling to be more efficient? Sage HRMS is an entry-level solution containing all the essentials you need for first-class human resource management. With one centralized database, Sage HRMS helps you reduce time-consuming clerical work and effectively manage, track, and report on employee data.
Sage HRMS delivers robust tools to help you manage key employee information—everything from skills and education to compensation and insurance benefits. The solution also gives you the ability to:
- Access a single point of truth for all records and information about employees—past and present.
- Track unlimited benefit plans, define eligibility criteria, and automatically calculate benefits costs with comprehensive benefits administration.
- Manage all types of absences, including paid time off, leaves of absence, and FMLA leave.
- Ensure government compliance and avoid risk by knowing and meeting government regulations and reporting requirements for the U.S. and/or Canada.
- Customize virtually any Sage HRMS module by tailoring menus, processes, actions, reports, toolbars, screens, and fields to maximize your organization’s effectiveness.
- Easily import and export critical HR information so that it can be viewed in spreadsheets, or shared with other HR and payroll applications.
- Integrate with related solutions for payroll processing, web-based employee self-service, web-based benefits enrollment, organizational charting, training management, web-based paperless forms, data monitoring, and web-based recruiting.
Provide more strategic value to your organization with Sage HRMS . Leveraging the solution’s powerful reporting and analysis tools, you’ll be able to quickly evaluate critical areas including salary, turnover rate, and performance. You can easily transfer critical HR information on a routine basis with strong import/export capabilities. Plus, Sage HRMS gives you peace of mind with sophisticated, multilevel security options that enable you to control data access to various groups throughout your organization.
- View the Feature Sheet
- Return on Employee Investment (ROEI) Whitepaper
- What the CEO Needs from Human Resources Whitepaper