Alerts & Workflow Resources
Business Uses of Alerts & Workflow
- Examples of How KnowledgeSync Has Been Used
- Business Latencies
- Business Benefits of Using KnowledgeSync
- Cost-Effective Compliance
- Return on Investment Calculator - HR
- Tidewell Hospice: Providing the Highest Care With Sage HRMS plus sage Alerts & Workflow
- Sage HRMS Alerts & Workflow Discovery Document
Attend a FREE Webinar
Sage Alerts and Workflow (formerly KnowledgeSync)
Many slogans and top-lines have been applied to Sage KnowledgeSync; the one that seems to have adopted the most wide-spread usage and acceptance is "Alerts and Workflow" and Sage has re-branded the product to the user-friendly term of Sage Alerts and Workflow. It's simple, descriptive, and lacking the usual high-tech jargon. Other tag lines that have been used include:
- "A smoke detector for your data"
- "The right information to the right people at the right time"
- "With Alerts & Workflow we do more with less at a significant cost savings to us"
Customers appreciate an automated system of notifications, report generation and updates that significantly reduces double entry, paper trails, and serves to create a streamlined user experience.
- Alerts helps you monitor virtually all aspects of your HR and Payroll departments from notifications of new hires, changes in an employee's position, staff terminations, to upcoming evaluation dates.
- They also assist in keeping you compliant with new tax obligations, dates, deadlines, and healthcare regulations.