Dresser & Associates and creator of the Alliance for Workforce Management
for Workforce Management!
The Alliance for Workforce Management
A national alliance of Sage HRMS Consultants, Benefit Administrators and Technology Partners offers integrated expertise, technology, services and solutions to help Sage HRMS employees redefine cost by streamlining HR, benefits, and payroll processes.
With in-depth knowledge covering a wide range of HR and benefit topics, our advisors can meet an employer's unique needs. Our local and national representatives have served thousands of employers across the country while delivering both simple and complex HR and benefits solutions. Our proven expertise, customized solutions and comprehensive service brings measurable value to employers of all sizes.
Sage HRMS Experts United
- Simplifying the administration of HR & Benefit related business processes.
- Delivering integrated HR & Benefits consulting, technology and services.
- Helping you yield higher return on investment and solve tough business problems.
- Finding the right solution, implementation and service... the difference is in the delivery.
Join Our Linked In Group for Sage HRMS Users
The Workforce Alliance is on Linkedin! Our group is for Sage HRMS users and includes member of the Alliance. Our purpose is to share HR, payroll, and talent management expertise, in addition to best practices for use of the Sage HRMS Suite/HRMS solution.
The Alliance for Workforce Management believes HR and Payroll professionals should utilize technology more effectively to help reduce costs and maximize efficiencies. In addition, HR professionals need to become more strategic in their thinking with respect to technology and the overall objectives of their respective organization.
As companies cut costs, they become more vulnerable to losing their most precious assets- their best and brightest employees. Companies need to begin looking at ways to restructure benefits to better reflect the demographics of their workforce. The Alliance for Workforce Management is designed to make better use of technology for human capital management, as well as allow consultants, dedicated to assisting the Sage HRMS community, find the necessary resources to customize benefit plans that will control benefit costs while allowing companies to continue to attract and retain their best employees.
What Companies Make Up The Alliance For Workforce Management?
Members of the Alliance for Workforce Management include a mixture of small and large Sage HRMS Business Partners who believe that by working together they can create a new and unique model for supporting and assisting their Sage HRMS customers, as well as helping them remain competitive in these difficult economic times. At the onset, the Alliance for Workforce Management consists of the following firms:
- Dresser & Associates, Inc., ME. - Sage HRMS Business Partner with operations in New England, Atlanta and Tampa, providing support for Sage HRMS customers throughout the U.S.
- HRMG Solutions, Inc., PA. - Sage HRMS Business Partner providing support for Sage HRMS customers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- CAPlus, Inc., Canada - Sage HRMS Business Partner, providing support for Sage HRMS customers in Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean.
- Rising Sun Consulting, GA. - Sage HRMS Business Partner, providing support for Sage HRMS customers in Atlanta and throughout the southeast.
- One Solutions, Inc., FL. - Sage HRMS Business Partner, providing support for Sage HRMS customers in Miami and throughout Florida plus the Caribbean.
- HR Pay 'n' Time, FL. - Sage HRMS Business Partner, providing support for Sage HRMS customers in Tampa and throughout the southeast.
- People Sense, IL. - Sage HRMS Business Partner, providing support for Sage HRMS customers in Chicago and throughout the U.S.
- Shafer Solutions, Inc., MD/VA - Sage HRMS Business Partner providing support for Sage HRMS customers in the Mid-Atlantic including Maryland, D.C., Delaware, Northern Virginia, and Southern Pennsylvania.
Dresser & Associates Strategic Partners
The Strategic Partners of the Alliance for Workforce Management are companies across the United States who contribute their products and services to provide better solutions for Sage HRMS customers. Working with Alliance Members a new and unique model of support is created. The Strategic Partners include:
- Alerts & Workflow / Vineyardsoft - With over 4,000 Sage Alerts & Workflow, formerly KnowledgeSync, customers worldwide and over 1 million users, Alerts & Workflow is the most widely-used Business Activity Monitoring solution on the market today. Currently, Vineyardsoft supports offices across the United States as well as regional distributors around the world.
- Medcom - Medcom is a leading employee benefit administrator, well-known for specializing in exceptional service and a variety of product offerings that are designed to help employers meet the challenges of a rapidly changing work force.
- WAG - Workforce Advisory Group is a well established advisory group dedicated to helping our clients more effectively manage all their workforce management costs, risks and effectiveness- including benefits, retirement plans, and payroll/ HR.
- Caaspre Consulting, LLC - Caaspre Consulting provides end-to-end solutions for business process review, process automation, project management, software selection, custom development, business reporting, web commerce, sales-force automation and hand-held computing with state-of-the-art, enterprise-wide reporting and online analytical processing.
Are you a Member of the Alliance for Workforce Management?
Dresser & Associates has created a partnership of several Sage HRMS partners located throughout North America. The Alliance for Workforce Management is designed to make better use of technology for human capital management, as well as allowing consultants dedicated to assisting the Sage HRMS community to find the necessary resources to customize benefit plans.
The premise behind the alliance is that HR and Payroll professionals can utilize technology more effectively to help reduce costs and maximize efficiencies and practices which will be especially critical in the troublesome economic times ahead. In addition, HR professionals need to become more strategic in their thinking with respect to technology and the overall objectives of their respective organization. The members of the Alliance look forward to collaborating to assist in the growth of this kind of thinking.