Instructor-Led Training Administration
Manage Every Aspect of Classroom-Based Training
Cornerstone Learning provides tools to manage the entire sphere of administration for instructor-led training, allowing such training to thrive in a blended learning environment where e-Learning and technology-based training may demand equal attention.
With multiple business demands competing for your consideration, an enterprise without a learning management system may find that course cancellations, scheduling conflicts, and resource allocation consistently present communication gaps and incomplete knowledge transfer. Cornerstone Learning resolves scheduling conflicts and automatically re-allocates resources, informing all relevant parties when such changes occur. Cornerstone Learning tracks employee interests to predict demand for courses, space and resources, and automates registration, waitlist management, instructor and facilities management, and more.
- Configure workflows to match current organizational processes for registration, waitlists, knowledge transfer, and email notifications
- Track costs associated with instructors, locations, equipment, and other resources
- Track employee interests to forecast demand for particular courses and related space and resource requirements
The System Automatically:
- Detects location scheduling conflicts and employee training conflicts
- Re-allocates resources freed by course cancellations or schedule changes
- Routes notifications, reminders, and approval requests to increase timely course completion, help meet deadlines, minimize information gaps, and reduce need for administrative pampering