Increase Corporate Compliance & ROI with Cornerstone Software
Immediate and Clear Results Regarding Compliancy
Cornerstone Compliance delivers immediate results to companies operating in regulated environments. The impact of deploying Cornerstone goes straight to the bottom line as the system (1) reduces costs and (2) increases compliance.
Cornerstone Reduces Costs
By deploying Cornerstone Compliance, companies can expect to see rapid return on investment through cost reductions across three primary areas:
- Lower cost of delivery by moving compliance training online, cutting costs associated with traditional training and compliance programs, like instructors, lodging, and travel
- Lower opportunity costs through more efficient, more targeted, more effective training and reporting
- Lower administrative costs by automating key (formerly time-and labor-intensive) processes and enabling reduction of personnel headcount (typically a population of 20,000 employees requires only a single full-time Cornerstone administrator)
Cornerstone Increases Compliance
With Cornerstone, companies can increase compliance and minimize risk across all types of regulated and internal programs by increasing visibility at all levels of the organization:
- Employees have better visibility of their own compliance responsibilities through automated e-mail reminders and personalized online portals with real-time detailed training plans
- Line managers have better visibility into compliance status of their subordinates through detailed reporting accessible anytime, automated e-mail reminders, and the ability to assign and track specific training
- Business unit heads> and in-country compliance staff have better visibility into compliance status for lines of business, divisions, or branches through comprehensive reports, dashboards, and the ability to run internal audits
- Executives have increased visibility through centralized, roll-up reporting across large, decentralized organizations
Delivering e-Learning Content
Supplementing the administrative and reporting capabilities of Cornerstone is the company's broad library of third-party e-Learning content.
Cornerstone has developed relationships with all of the top providers of e-Learning content across all subject areas and skill levels. Over 30,000 online training titles are pre-integrated into Cornerstone Compliance and available to clients immediately.
Cornerstone works with specific, market-tested vendors to provide online training content that is certified for regulated environments.