Setting up a New User for Abra
From the Activity Center, select System, Rules and User Security.
- The User Security dialog box opens.
- To add a user, click Add.
- Type up to ten letters for the User ID. The user’s initials, the first name and the first letter of the last name or any other suitable abbreviation can be used. The system converts all letters to uppercase.
- Type up to 25 numbers or letters for a User Name. It can be any combination of upper-case and lower-case letters and numbers. The User Name should contain the user’s full first and last name. It is used in the scheduler for task assignments.
- Type up to eight letters for the user’s Password (it does not appear on the panel when typed.) They system automatically converts all letters to upper-case. Numbers are not accepted
- From the drop-down list, select the group to which the user will be assigned.
- If you are also using Abra Link (a separate product), the Allow Access to Abra Link radio buttons are enabled. If access is not applicable, select ‘No.’ If so, click ‘Yes.’
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Click ‘OK.’
Note: If you are adding a user or editing a user’s password, you will be prompted to confirm the password. Re-type the user’s password and click ‘OK.’
To get the most from your Sage HRMS, contact us today!