Originally born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona; I came out to Maine on vacation and quickly fell in love with it. Needing to transfer universities in order to finish my degree, I found myself applying to the University of Southern Maine. This decision to move 3,000 miles away from home, although at times lonely, has become the best decision I have ever made. Now with my degree, a new husband, and a new home and only three short years later, I am ecstatic to take on my new job as marketing coordinator at Dresser & Associates. I have a respect for the arts, a love for cooking, a have an aversion to hiking and an obsession with competition. In my free time you would find me on the beach with my two guldens', painting some room in my house, white water rafting, running or watching the Red Sox (although I still love the D-Backs)!
Posts by Christina Charette:
- HRIS Software Implementation – What is a typical install like?
- What to Look for In a HRIS Software Providers Technical Support
- Dresser & Associates Serves the Right Solution to Food Management Investors
- Holiday Bonuses: Are they Worth the Headache?
- Ice Storm Freezes Dresser & Associates Company Headquarters